Zirconium Carbide ZrC
- This is zirconium carbide synthesized by high-temperature melting method.
- With a melting point of about 3,600°C, the product has excellent resistance to heat.
- It is known to have electric and heat conducting properties.
- The particle size can be adjusted by crushing.
|Zr+Hf(wt%)||C(wt%)||N(wt%)||O(wt%)||H2O(wt%)||True specific gravity(g/cm3)||Vickers hardness(HV1)|
Coarsely crushed product
Finely crushed product
Developed Sol Product ZrO2
We provide highly transparent zirconia sol. Contact us for more details.
* The values listed on this page are not guaranteed values but reference values.